Thursday, October 20, 2011

Just an update

I am not good at keeping this blog updated, I need to put some frequency in my postings. Just making a quick post to keep you updated. Currently I'm working on a piece, I'm also running low on canvases so I need to acquire more soon. Been working on creating a youtube show on my cracked lemonade channel. Hopefully that will be up by the end of the week because I'm hoping to make it something I frequently do. I guess sometimes you have to put deadlines on yourself. I had another post that I was going to put up but it is incomplete so hopefully I will finish writing it and will post it at a later date. I'm trying my best to stay focused and keep busy and hoping all this will pay off someday. Sorry for such a short post, but I will go back to my normal postings soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment