Thursday, July 14, 2011

Beginning

I guess the more appropriate way to start this blog would be by saying hello and introducing myself. Hi my name is Dane and I am an artist that works in various mediums, but primarily through painting, drawing and some digital work. I also shoot and edit youtube videos. The main inspiration behind starting this blogger page is to not only preview upcoming projects, but to be able to give the in depth stories behind my particular pieces of art. Recently I completed my undergraduate education as an art student and I am working to further develop my style so hopefully this will become a venue for some constructive criticism as well as some good previews. This page will work in conjunction with my facebook page, my youtube channel and a web page that I will hopefully go back to developing really soon. Since I really didn't have anything planned for this post, I'll end it here. Until next time here are 3 different examples of my work.

Digital rendering of a great musician
Photobucket

 Looking for a Balance
Photobucket

A sketch of a painting being developed
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Can't wait to see some more pieces... You should write more next time!

    ReplyDelete